Friday, December 14, 2012
121213 - M-Countdown Surprise Goodie Bag Distribution and Post-Live Posted at 10:56 AM 0 comments (+)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Today is the last stage for 2MYX at MCountdown, and about 30+ A-Lights turned up - only 20 could get in, but for the remaining 10, they got something even better - A-JAX came out right before the live started and distributed goodie packs consisting of some candies and a heat pack to them, and the non A-Light fans who were also attempting, and failing, to get into the live. We, the ones who came early to get a number and be further front in the line, were almost totally ignored - the fan manager pointed the members towards the 'cut' fans and ignored us... we were pretty far, individual yelling of the members' names did not work, so I got a few A-Lights near me to all holler "A-JAX!!!!" together and wave our slogan banners - Yunyoung must have heard us, for he spun around, spotted us, picked up a box of the packs and came running!
 
Photobucket
Oh dear boy, you're such a sweetie! <3 Santa Yunyoung~

However, just about then, the line started moving (WTH!? Such bad timing...) and obviously us A-Light just scattered and tried to flock to him - the guard got really pissed and yelled at him. (Poor boy... he got a shock and looked so chatised. T_T) so he barely got to distribute a few packs before he was chased away... (I grabbed one from him and called to his retreating back "Yunyoung-ah~, kamsahamnida!" and he turned around to nod)

 
(Goodie bag pasted with A-JAX sticker... that's why I wanted it. ^^)

After the live ended, we loitered in the lobby to wait for them to come out - surprisingly, when they did, they headed to the office side of the building and went upstairs, on the way I slipped up to Jaehyung's left and caught his attention even though he had a korean fan talking to him on his right - he just smiled, and I passed him my customatory weekly letter. Mission accomplished, I just waited for them to come back down with their barang-barang and their jackets and tried to grab some photos when they did and were waiting for the elevator to go down... which turned out quite unsuccessful as I had to use very low shutter speed due to the dim lighting and everything ended up being blurred. My camera picks the worst points to focus on, also... haiz.

Photobucket Photobucket
Jaehyung did looked at my camera and waved but it was totally blurred! Aish! T_T

Photobucket The boys were in a pretty good mood, or at least Hyeong Kon and Sungmin were, they kept fanservicing the fans near me, Seungyeop was occupied talking with a couple of fans who went up to them as they waited for the elevator - I should have gone to speak to Jaehyung too as the korean fan that was there when I passed him the letter earlier had disappear, but I was busy taking photos and forgot to plus he was on the other side and I would have to 'excuse-me' my way past the manager and staff and SY fans so... never mind.

Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.