Thursday, November 15, 2012
121115 - M-Countdown Fanaccount Posted at 9:44 AM 0 comments (+)
Afraid that they would suddenly have a pre-recording again, I went to MCountdown early in the morning with my laptop and camped there for the entire day (but unfortunately, no). Missed A-JAX coming down and going into the waiting room near 4pm as I just happened to have gone to the washroom toilet at that time, was fretting about it when Yunyoung strolled out with the manager to go to the washroom (Waved and he saw me and waved back happily! Haha, boy is in high spirits today) - and 30secs later most of the other members (except Hyeong Kon and Seungjin) did too! <3 It was too fast for me to react, could not even reach for anything, so I just waved... but I was prepared when they came out - went up to Jaehyung and passed him my Sapporo "White Lovers" cookies (comeback stage gift), and blurted a "Later, HWAITING!" at him - and he smiled so sweetly and thanked me. <3 I was already in a good mood from this, but my friend told me something else that made me *_* more - she was there throughout (the same one whose shoulders I loaned when I was having a mental breakdown in front of Jaehyung at Show Champion the day before) said that Jaehyung kept staring at her when they had walked down and I wasn't there - probably wondering why I'm not there with her? Since the 2 of us were standing right in front of him and whispering and giggling like crazy loons for an hour on Tuseday, so he knows we're friends... (He knows she's not his fan, she's Seungyeop's, usually he would just ignore other members' fans... )  So.... <3<3<3  I'm not "out of sight, out of mind"!

During the show itself, I was in center 4-5th-row, but with my uchiwa and A-JAX slogan, HyoJun, Hyeongkon spotted me and waved. Seungyeop also saw my friend who was with me and waved too. ^^ Jaehyung was further behind at starting position so none. But at the ending prize giving, they happened so be standing on our side (phew!), so I stuck my fan out, and my pink JAEHYUNG LED was back again so he spotted me and waved too. Well he's trying to act cool this time so I laid off the 'heart' signs today. He knows I love him anyway. Lol!

And after the show, they happened to come by the lobby - first time round, when they were entering the waiting room, I just hung back and took pictures, and when they were coming out to leave, OOH! Jaehyung was holding the bag I had given him earlier with the cookies - and there's actually a letter inside too. So I just went to Jaehyung and told him that there's a letter inside, don't just eat the cookies and throw the bag away! Lol. And he's like... "Letter? Oh, ok!" ^^

And when their van was leaving, Hyeong Kon and Jaehyung's windows were open again, so I just went sorta near (but din bother to fight with those trying to get a touch - stayed in 2nd row) and said loudly "See you tomorrow! Coming in to work!" - the minute he saw me he paused and stared. ^^ It's good when they recognise you as their own fan. Haha.

It was really dark and I was afraid of getting kicked out from the lobby so I didn't have the chances to test settings, these are the best I can do... only a couple, literally. ><" Yunyoung's was all blurred and I didn't even see Seungjin. Caught the back of HyoJun only.


 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.