Monday, November 5, 2012
121104 - 'Hot Game' Release Event at Osaka Selcy Posted at 2:36 AM 0 comments (+)
Event: 'Hot Game' Release Event at Osaka Selcy, Japan 

Similar to the event at Tokyo the day before, they held a mini-live ('One 4 U' & 'Hot Game'), then did the handshake session. I went another... 5 times? Haha. Making up for all the times I forgot to shake their hands at fansigns... ^^;;

So not much of a fanaccount here... just pictures. Although I remember the boys being surprised to see me as I didn't mention the day before that I'm going to Osaka too. Except Jaehyung, who just smiled knowingly - that confident that I'll follow you everywhere, boy? Lol.








I was in the 3rd row right at the center, got there at 7am after getting off the overnight bus from Tokyo... to be honest the location was kinda bad. Really far from Osaka city center. T_T

"ONE 4 U"

I don't know why but Jaehyung in these 2 photos looks... delectable. My eyes keep getting drawn to his neck. *fans myself*

 












Am super sure Leader saw my camera... O_o He stared right into it for so long when he happened to be in front of me...
 











 
Jaehyung looked GORGEOUS. I actually like the red outfit the least out of all 3 (black, white, red) because the red pants are over-doing it, in my eyes, but his was balanced with the black shirt so it's not overboard. And needless to say, he did find my camera. ^^ That's my man... *_*
 


Hyojun's looking more dashing these days!

 
Oops, didn't get much good Yunyoung/Sungmin/Seungyeop shots during this song. T_T



 
There I made up for missing Seungjin-ie previously!
 
MC/Talk
 
  


Oh my god I love his smile. *_*


Ooh so Yunyoung-ie noticed me shooting too. ^^;;






(I can't remember much... just that the corny house 家="YEAH" joke came out and everyone burst out laughing when Hyeong Kon pulled the house-model out of the bag. Lol)
 
Hot Game
 
















 
 
 

 
Seungjin moves around too fast for me in this dance! ^^;;

Handshake Session

Because of the smaller stage and its shape, I could not sneak in any shots from ground level. ><" So on;y birds' eye view from 2nd floor... T_T










A parting "king-heart" from Jaehyung, the <strike>fanservice king</strike> sweetie, before they left. ^^  





 

 
 
 
 
 


Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.