Tuesday, October 23, 2012
121022 - Seoul Fashion Week "Dominic's Way" Show Posted at 10:53 AM 0 comments (+)
Another super-last minute event that was only announced 2 days before in the evening, and till the day itself it wasn't even listed in the official webpage... T_T I had to go ask around myself about location, entrance, ticketing etc...
 
Arrival


I called out Hyeong Kon's name, hence he looked up at me and nodded. Wonder if he's tired of me popping up everywhere. Haha. ^^
 
Jaehyung and Hyojun were walking apart from the rest, they came later while I was pre-occupied shooting the back of the heads of the rest passing by under me so I did not get face shots... I barely saw Jaehyung in time, called out to him when he was right below me, he looked up and waved at me, Hyo Jun smiled at me too, but I could not bring my camera to bear in time.... T_T
 
BUT... I asked the K-Shawol queuing with me to help me video them and so I have a glimpse of his face/wave! ^^ KAMSAHAMNIDA~ :
   

At Photozone

 
 
They only had a bit of narrow space in front of the photozone for the press, so I had to shoot from the 2nd floor - because of the damn zone, I gave up going into the fashion show itself, until the artists had all gone in, by then which I was stuck at the back of a throng of people, whom were atop ofchairs and stools so I was totally blocked and could not even find our boys... only managed to catch of few glimpses of SHINee's Key and Jonghyun and NUEST. 
 
For some reason where was NO OTHER A-JAX fans at the event AT ALL so I was the only one who trailed them out of the venue...         sorta knocked into someone's arm after I was trying to catch up to JH as I had stayed stationary while they walked past to take videos (albeit it was a total fail due to my own stupidity....)... turned and was about to say sorry but it turned into a "Eh HYEONG KON!? Sorry!!" ><" Then they went into lift - at first I just stood outside ... but they still had some space and there was 3 young ladies inside so I thought "eh the fans can go in too!?" so I also went in, they didn't stop me. So I had Yunyoung and Seungyeop right in front of me, I didn't know where to look... kinda awkward at such close quarters. Then to my shock I realised from the conversation and the things the ladies were carrying... they were coordis, not fans! :O So it was SO EMBARRASSING. And JH was all the way at the back of the lift as he went in first. ><" (I don't know if it's a good thing or not that I was not stuck up close to him... I might have just melted into a pile of goo.) 
When the boys left the venue, I was trying to fancam video them - but only after that I realised I forgot to press the 'record' button properly so totally nothing. Only a couple of pictures after we went down to the carpark level and Hyojun, Seungjin, Jaehyung and Seungyeop came out from the gents'. (So embarassing to be waiting outside for them... I was the only one fan present!)  And most of it was blurred, I don't know why... the manager was telling me to not take pics and I don't dare to defy him as I'm alone, so had no other chances. ><"
 
On the way to their car, I asked if he read my letter, he was like "?" and I told him I had given it to Hyeongkon to pass to him last night, and he was like ... "oh..." *nod nod* and me, hunting for something to say because I suddenly could not recall all the things I had been wanting to ask, urgh - told him "Oh, you look very good dressed like that too. Suits you." and he's like... *nod* and I told him the japanese version "ni au" and he's all "?: again so I had to repeat it. (Dun tell me he's not happy I went to watch Leader at DT without him.... T_T I'm sure he knew as I left a letter addressed to him, on their car so Leader should have had the sense to pass it to him... And HK got a letter as well... asked him and he said yeah, he saw it so I'm pretty sure he should have passed Jaehyung his too. (Unless he forgot... which is not impossible as he looked really tired. The filming lasted till about 1.30am the night before, and it was far from Seoul, in Gyeongi-do... I got back at 3.30am myself.
 
Anyway, I don't know if he's not in good mood or what but he was kinda cold to me today. No bright smile...  T_T If it's just bad mood I hope he will feel better soon... his face looks pretty black during the photozone portion too so it's not just to me I think... ><"








Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.