Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Welcome to "Spring Treasure" Posted at 12:08 PM 0 comments (+)
Welcome to "Spring Treasure", the first Korea-based international A-JAX fansite - well, more of a Jaehyung fansite but I'll be updating on the other members too (I know enough A-Lights such that I get requests for photos of every single member... haha). My korean isn't that good so I won't be posting twitter/daum cafe post translations and such, but I'll be posting photos, fancams, fanaccounts and the occasional Japanese-English subbed video as I'm conversationally fluent in the former.

Why the name "Spring Treasure"? You might ask. Well, our main character, SEO JAEHYUNG (서재형), is born in spring (April 22nd, 1990). Spring also happens to be in the name of my main blog, and in fact it's part of my real name, hence... and I believe I don't have to explain why "treasure", right? He's so precious!!!

Please take note of the following:

- All photos/videos are taken by me unless otherwise stated.
- For photos, please do not mass-repost everything, you can take up to 3 pictures from any post then link back to this site. Please  do not edit and especially DO NOT remove my watermarks.
- For fancams, do NOT rip and reupload. Please credit if embedding. Please do NOT use them to make gifs w/o permission.
- Please ask first before translating and reposting my fanaccount elsewhere. Please provide the URL to this site as well when you post your translations.

- このサイトの写真、映像の編集、再ウップのは禁止されております。ご了承ください。翻訳したい場合、先に私にお知らせしてください。そして、原文のURLも必ず載せてください。

- 请避免重新上传以及对着这网页的照片以及录像进行任何编辑。如果想翻译的话,请先留言通知,并且附上我原文的网址。


Please feel free to leave comments/questions! You can do it in English, Japanese, Chinese or Korean.

Actually this website was created in August, after I finally got off my ass and decided to enshrine my obsession, but I'm going to backdate it to 5th June - my first time seeing A-JAX at Show Champion, and got fascinated with their song. Next milestone was on 10th June at Inkigayo when I saw them at front row, eye-level during Inkigayo pre-recording and got totally smitten by Jaehyung's beauty. Especially his eyes. And on 12th June Show Champion, we had eye-contact, he pointed me out and waved as I was banishing his name on my cellphone LED, the next day at Arirang Simply K-pop recording I experimentally made a heart sign at him, for the first time in my K-pop music show going-career, and he returned it - I was 100% hooked for life. ><"
 
All rights reserved your blog
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.